We would like to acquaint you with our Office Financial Policy. We are encouraging all of our patients to take more responsibility in understanding their dental coverage. With all of the frequent changes in contracts, policies, and guidelines, it is impossible for us to keep track of the various insurance plans and requirements.
Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain optimal dental care and provide a good doctor-patient relationship. Letting you know of our Office Policy in advance allows for a good flow of communication and enables us to achieve our goal. Please read this carefully and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask a member of our staff.
- Upon arrival, please check in at the front desk and let us know of any changes in your dental coverage, your place of residence, or phone numbers.
- According to your insurance plan, you are responsible for all deductibles and co-insurances.
- Some insurance plans only allow one dental cleaning every six months, other plans allows for 2 cleanings each year. Please check with your insurance company of your policy’s frequency limitations and schedule accordingly.
- Not all services provided by our office are covered by every plan. Any services determined not covered by your plan will be your responsibility.
- We do not want to compromise your care based on restraints placed by an insurance company. So, please tell us if you need to know in advance what your coverage is. We will be happy to provide an estimate of your out-of-pocket responsibility prior to your appointment.
- Patient balances are billed immediately upon our receipt of the insurance company’s explanation of benefits. Your remittance is due within 28 days of your receipt of the bill.
- If previous arrangements have not been made with our billing office, any account with an outstanding balance greater than 28 days will be charged an additional $5.00 service fee per occurrence, and 1.5% finance charges will be applied after 60 days.
- If you have no insurance, payment is due at the time of service unless previous arrangements are made with our billing office.
- If you have an insurance that reimburses you directly, we will submit all the paperwork for you, but payment is due at the time of service unless previous arrangements are made with our billing office.
- For your convenience, we work with an outside Financial Company, CARE CREDIT, (click to apply now) that offers very attractive options for extended payments. They even have a 12 month interest-free plan.
- We would appreciate 24 hours notice for canceling any appointments. A fee of $75.00 will be charged for any broken appointments, or any appointments canceled with less than 24 hours.
- Patients that accumulate a total of 3 NO SHOWS/SAME DAY CANCELATIONS in a calendar year will automatically be terminated from our practice as a patient.
- A written request is needed for transferring dental records.
- Our office remains dedicated to providing optimal care for every patient and working with you to achieve that goal. We pride ourselves on helping you in any way we can to provide the quality of care to which you have become accustomed.
- Please let us know if you have any questions. It will be our pleasure to help you.